Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Comparison structure

In order to display my research efficiently, I had to find the best visual organization to include in my magazine. I narrowed it down to four options.

I came up with:
-       An individual web diagram for each engine that would include all detailed facts found. This would make me draw a separate write-up comparing the two diagrams. This option would take a total of two pages. (diagram, diagram, write-up)
-       Two adjacent paragraphs describing the individual motors, and a final paragraph inferencing upon the two.
-       A venn diagram comparing two engines with their similarities in the middle.
-       A T-chart comparing the pros and cons of each engine under each category. The length of this option is dependent on the amount of facts of each engine


As I previously stated, we must include all facts whether they’re good or bad. The only method that allows me to do this well is the paragraph method as it has no structural limitations. For example, the venn diagram will not allow me to include the negative portions of each engine due to only having a column for similarities.

No comments:

Post a Comment